157. If per man lie in the bosom of his mother after (the death of) his father, they shall burn both of them.
If per man take per wife and she do not present him with children and that woman die; if his father-in-law return sicuro him the marriage settlement which that man brought puro the house of his father-in-law, her husband may not lay claim puro the dowry of that woman
158. If per man, after the death (of his father), be taken durante the bosom of the chief wife (of his father) who has borne children, that man shall be cut off from his father’s house.
They shall receive the dowries of the respective mothers and divide equally the goods of the house of the father
159. If verso man, who has brought per present preciso the house of his father-in-law and has given the marriage settlement, look with longing upon another woman and say puro his father-in-law, “I will not take thy daughter;” the father of the daughter shall take to himself whatever was brought onesto him.
160. If a www.datingranking.net/it/pinalove-review man bring per present to the house of his father-in-law and give a marriage settlement and the father of the daughter say, “I will not give thee my daughter;” he (i.di nuovo., the father-in-law) shall double the amount which was brought esatto him and return it.
161. If verso man bring verso present sicuro the house of his father-in-law and give per marriage settlement, and his friend slander him; and if his father-in-law say to the claimant for the wife, “My daughter thou shalt not have,” he (the father-in-law) shall double the amount which was brought sicuro him and return it, but his friend may not have his wife.
162. If per man take per wife and she bear him children and that woman die, her father may not lay claim onesto her dowry. Her dowry belongs puro her children.
164. If his father-in-law do not return to him the marriage settlement, he ount of the marriage settlement and return (the rest) of her dowry puro the house of her father.
165. If verso man present field, garden or house to his favorite chant and write for him per sealed deed; after the father dies, when the brothers divide, he shall take the present which the father gave him, and over and above they shall divide the goods of the father’s house equally.
166. If per man take wives for his sons and do not take per wife for his youngest son, after the father dies, when the brothers divide, he shall take the present which the father gave him, and over and above they shall divide the goods of the father’s house equally.
167. If a man take per wife and she bear him children and that woman die, and after her (death) he take another wife and she bear him children and later the father die, the children of the mothers shall not divide (the estate).
168. If per man servizio his face puro disinherit his bourdonnement and say preciso the judges: “I will disinherit my bourdonnement,” the judges shall inquire into his antecedents, and if the cri have not committed a crime sufficiently grave onesto cut him off from sonship, the father may not cut off his cri from sonship.
169. If he have committed per crime against his father sufficiently insopportabile puro cut him off from sonship, they shall condone his first (offense). If he commit per crime per second time, the father may cut off his bourdonnement from sonship.
Lascia un commento
Devi essereautenticato per pubblicare un commento.